Thursday, August 20, 2009

Space World



Space World in Kitakyushu is a pretty exciting place alright. It's a space-themed, er, theme park and there's rollercoasters and 3-D fillums and a space museum and machines that spray water at you as you walk by for no discernible reason and all sorts of shit - fantastic. It's also the home of that cute little panda feller you see up there in the title box. I went last week with a few friends and got so overexcited that, before I even got through the gates, I managed to buy myself a year pass. Oh my! Anyways, I would recommend dropping by should you just happen to find yourself in the vicinity; and, I dunno, maybe if you are going, I could come along too. I don't know if I mentioned it before, but I have this year pass thing, so I can go whenever I like. For a whole year.

Yeah, Space World is the best.

1 comment:

  1. It's on! You know, since I heard you've got a year pass or something...

    ReplyDelete